Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from reputable university in Nigeria or abroad and must have provisional registration with their Councils.
• Those applying for Dietetics should in addition possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
• Applicants for Nurse Interns should be graduates from the year 2016 and above.
Method of Application:
• All applications are to be completed through this portal within six weeks from the date of this publication.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
• Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview:
(National identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport)
Application deadline: All applications must be submitted on or before 11:59pm on Monday 29th January, 2024
Signed: Callistus Azubike Okonkwo
Director of Administration
Please Login to continue...
Please beware of fraudstars as the Management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki does not have agent or representative who charge any amount of money for Admission